Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ok... I know it's been forever since I've posted anything. But, I guess now is as good as time as ever. This picture of my little man Quincy was taken this last weekend at his cousin's 6th birthday party. He always has such a great time with his cousins! His uncle Jason was actually able to get this picture of him right before he jumped into a pile of foam bricks. Can you believe this child is going to be 18 months old coming up!!! 18 months!! I'm so sorry that I have not done a better job at posting/taking pictures of either of the boys... but right here right now... I make a promise to everyone, that I will try to do better!! I hope everyone is doing well!! Love you!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't given up on your blog! I really can not believe how big (and ADORABLE) Quincy is! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute I could just eat him up! I LOVE curls on little boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness Anne. Your son is ADORABLE. Love your blog :) How are you? What else is new!?

    ReplyDelete