Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Maui 2009

Our favorite beach on the entire island... Makena "big" beach.



As you can tell... I was missing Dean.

Caleb getting wiped out by a huge wave. That's my big surfer dude!






Caleb and I took a drive up to the crater. It was a crazy drive.... and really cold!!







Do you see it???



We pulled this huge guy out of the plants above the Duncan's pond in their backyard in upcountry Pukalani. CRAZY!! It was huge!! Caleb wanted to bring him home. Don't think I would have made it very far at the airport with him in our suitcase!!



I love the feeling of the sand in between my toes.














Hookapia lookout.


Overlooking the west Maui mountains.


5 comments:

  1. Are y'all there for good yet? I love Makena Beach too. It's cool seeing your pics, 'cause we've been in those exact spots!! I'll keep you posted if the vball team I coach is coming in August. It's either there or Puerto Rico... Hope you have a blast in that beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I've been waiting for your update. CUTE pics of little Quincy and it looks like you and Caleb had a great time. You'll have to let me know how things turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see pictures of your trip and all the updated pictures of Quincy. They grow so fast! What beautiful boys you have! But what else would you expect from such a beautiful mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SOOO lucky that you will be surrounded with all that beauty on a daily basis! The beaches are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a trip. It was so fun to scroll through your pics. I've got to get to Hawaii sometime soon. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete