Monday, December 29, 2008

Dreaming of Sunshine

Well everyone... Today was another step in the "Maui direction." We just finished with one of our FINAL vet appointments. In order to bring our cat along on our Maui move, we have to go through numerous steps that include extremely expensive vet visits. Today was no exception. Musha was micro chipped and had blood drawn for a rabies test. Of course it was pouring this morning as I packed along a brand new baby.... diaper bag... purse.... a crabby 10 year old... and an inpatient kitty in a crate. The only thing that kept me from losing my patience was the image above. Three more months..... Three more months... But who's counting??!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't want you to go! And I think the 2 feet of snow that is in the process of melting should be enough to keep you around here! (I understand why you're going though, just know that I'll miss you tons!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I tried to email you, but it didn't work. So I copied what I wrote: I'm so glad you wrote! I didn't know you had a blog, but I had heard about Quincy! He is adorable. And Caleb has grown up so much! I am soooo jealous of y'all moving to Maui. We loved our time there. I coach volleyball, and we might be bringing our varsity team to Maui the first or second week of August. I'll let you know if it happens for sure. Otherwise, if we ever travel to Maui as a family again....do you mind visitors???? :) Congrats on your new little one, and hopefully we'll see you sometime soon. Will you be at the reunion in June? We'll be there. Hope to see you! Love, Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the move was official!! Hope all goes well and I really hope we can come visit you there someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne! Your boys are so handsome! I am so jealous that you get to move to Hawaii. Everyone in Utah was excited today because it was so warm (it was 41 degrees!!!!) Yuck!!! I miss southern CA. Quincy is adorable! I hope everything continues to go well preparing for the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anne, if you get this, I need your email address. I just have your old one and the email I just sent you bounced back! Thanks! -Jillian

    ReplyDelete